ManaPot is now out of beta mode and all progress from here on out is permanent!
All character stats and items (except for a select few) have been reset; there will not be anymore resets after today. Begin leveling your stats, collecting materials and crafting equipment in order to claim your spot on the HighScores! Please keep in mind that some things such as gold values and XP amounts might change over the next few days while I tweak some values. If something looks out of place (too much or too little), please post it on the forums so I can check it out.
I would like to take a second to remind you that you have 7 days to purchase the [Beta Background] from the ManaShop within the game. It is no longer listed at it's discounted price of 5,000 [ManaPot] (50% off); it is now the full 10,000 [ManaPot] since it is no longer beta. I have also added some unique costumes to the ManaShop recently, I encourage you to stop by and see what we have in stock!
I have also removed the $10 minimum donation amount, making it possible to purchase [Subscription Ticket] more easily! Thank you very much to all of you who supported the game's development during the beta period. We had 60 people earn [Beta Tester] and 19 people earn [Beta Tester Plus]!
I still have lots of work I need to get done in the next few days, here's a short list of what you can expect:
- XP & Gold Values: #1 on my list. Item selling is currently disabled due to me not being able to get gold values finished in time. Expect this to be done tonight!
- Combat: Yeah, yeah... I was suppose to finish this a few days ago, got distracted. It is my #1 priority (other than tweaking XP and gold values).
- Trading: Player-to-player trading system, pretty self-explanatory.
- Auction House: Buy and sell items to other players for [Gold].
- Guilds: Simple guild system at first, expand on it in coming month(s).
- Private Messaging System: Send private messages to other players.
- Achievements: I didn't really want to add achievements in the beta, so that they're kind of a surprise in release. I haven't added into the game yet, but I will tonight (expect quite a few).
I hope you all enjoy playing ManaPot 2.0! If there is anything you'd like to see in-game, please make sure to post it on the forums; I take all feedback into consideration.