Created 3,154 Days Ago
First off I would like to say that I really like the approach to the energy restoration and the fact that it is an option unlike many other text based mmo/incrementals. I personally have been having issues when when choosing which color the item is. For example if asks me to identify the color of the shield I have issues choosing between Black and White. Shield has a Black outline and the inside looks a bit Greyish so I have trouble. I also sometimes have issues between Yellow and Red because the Yellow is darker, almost an Orange color and the Red is lighter so I get mixed up. I haven't had any issues between Blue or Green yet.

A suggestion would be to add a outline to the items that is a bit prnounced with the color it is; Dark Red, Light Yellow, Darker Black, Whiter White.
Posted 3,148 Days Ago
I am slightly color blind and I have no problems with it. It does take a little getting used to though.
Posted 3,090 Days Ago
A friend of mine always changes brightness of the monitor whenever she needs to distinguish a color. Not sure if it helps others.