Created 2,294 Days Ago
Dear ManaPot,

Hows it going in the Land Of ManaPot? My Name is Ricardo But Go by Ricky or Rick.
I'm born and raised in California, Anaheim is my Home town.
I joined January 4th, of a hope of finding something like what i just found. I thank God
because I'm going through a rough moment. This game so far got me not being to
depressed. Its helped me alot and keep my mind off of negative things. I also thank, that i found this
game from a fresh start. This game is Lit! I fell in love with this game and hoping to stay for
a very long time. I hope I can help out in the community of the Land of ManaPot. I'm not
afraid of showing my true feeling but I'm also wise and humble. I just tuned 28 on November 27.
I'm just introducing my self in a deeper stat. I'm moving out to Mexico and live in Mexico for a 1min(slang, for
 I don't know how long I'll be out there for), lol. I'm hoping I can still play this game out there?..
and if I am how would I be able to purchase Pots or subscriptions? I truly enjoy playing this game
that i had an idea in the air, about adding quest or some sort that would be cool. But that's me
i have and instagram so if you like to add, I'm (b055.life.lv5) B zero five five. Positive stuff and myself.
Sorry, if its to much and sorry for my life story lol, you guys take care and keep having fun, enjoy.
This game for me so far is 100/10, its that good.

Sincerely, B055Lv5
This thread has no replies to it yet.